A Letter from Solkoff Legal, P.A.
During this unprecedent and difficult time, we want you to know that we care about you and are fully operational. In fact, we have taken steps to improve our remote capabilities and availability to those who need our services. This letter explains how to interact with us, the precautions we are taking, and how you can remain current on specific elder-care and disability issues related to the coronavirus.
All of us at Solkoff Legal, P.A., hope and pray for your safety and for the safety of your loved ones. We are thinking about our clients who are isolated in their homes, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. We are thinking of family who are not able to visit their loved ones. We are thinking of all the doctors, nurses, aides, first responders and others who are helping our clients and our country to be healthy. We are grateful.
We want you to know that we are open to new and existing clients and remain fully operational:
- Remote meetings are available by video or phone. We are regularly visiting with clients, family and others. We provide simple instruction to all participants.
- All communications into and out of our office remain as usual.
- While we are fully operational, our physical office is closed until further notice. All business is being done remotely. If you have items to deliver which you would rather not mail, please call the office. Do not stop by. To keep everyone safe, you will not be admitted for safety reasons.
- We are posting announcements and news affecting Elder Law and Special Needs matters to the Solkoff Legal, P.A. Facebook page and website.
- If you have family in a health care facility and are having difficulty with wellbeing and safety, call us. We have our fingers on the pulse of the Florida Legislature, agencies and executive action.
At times of crisis, Americans come together. In a perfect world, we would remain that way. We join with and thank you for any support you are giving to the overburdened social service agencies who are helping homebound seniors and people with disabilities. If you wish to make large gifts, we can help you with the legalities and are waiving fees for certain types of charitable planning.
In closing, we hope and pray for your health and that of your loved ones. Call us anytime if you need assistance.
All of us at Solkoff Legal, P.A.